Map your LinkedIn connections….Way Cool!
Check out this awesome informative post from Vertical Response.
Original post from Aspiration
In this tutorial I’ll be showing you how to publish a post on LinkedIn. LinkedIn publishing platform is now available to all members. Publishing posts allows you to further establish your professional identity by expressing your opinions and sharing your experiences.
Helpful LinkedIn Tips to grow your network:
1) Visit your contacts’ connections and look for someone who could be a potential referral partner where you both would benefit from a business relationship.
2) Ask your first connection if they wouldn’t mind you using their name when connecting with that 2nd connection. Something like this is appropriate:
I see you’re connected with FIRST AND LAST NAME. I was going to reach out to him, do you mind if I mention your name?
Thanks, and hope business is going well!
If your goal is to have 5,000 referral partners in 3 months and with a average 70% success rate you’d need to reach out to 7,142.86 prospects in 90 days. Sounds like a lot? Let’s break it down—that’s 79.37 contacts A DAY. This should take no more than 45 minutes (or less for some).
Now, that’s 45 minutes to dramatically change your referral partner network and business!
Come back in 90 days and tell us how you succeeded!
Looking to help 10 new people.
Here’s what you get:
- New business builder kit
- Business tools
- Defining gel
- Fab wrap roll
- Blitz cards.
- One-on-one and team training
- Encouragement and support
- Awesome bonuses
- When you get to Ruby in 2 months you get a $1,000.00 bonus!
Lets get you started!
Have questions? Comment below.